Welcome to another informative video of SalesPOP!
Here in this video, we are interviewing Andrew Wilcock who is an International Lecturer and Consultant specializing in Sales Management and Sales Process Optimization. He helps companies define, measure, analyze, improve, and control their sales processes. He has more than 30 years of sales experience and now consults globally on sales management.
Here we are discussing the following points:
• What can salespeople learn from their engineering counterparts?
• What can lean and lean principles teach sales people?
• Updating the sales process is one of the essential things that the company must do on a regular basis and it is also seen that some of them don’t do that quite often. What all this may lead to?
• When it comes to sales, one of the things that may go wrong is people don’t spend enough time looking at the process and seeing if every part of the process is working effectively. How to tackle that?
If you revisit your sales process before you replace your sales manager, you will probably find that you can recruit from a wider and more diverse group, enabling you to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales force.
It is a modern digital magazine, aimed at empowering sales leaders, sales management, sales professionals and entrepreneurs to achieve success. As a multi-media platform, we bring you to live sales expert interviews with top professionals giving you pro tips on how to be more successful in sales. View our online magazine for more written content, video, slideshares and infographics, e-publications and even free tools.
If you like watching this video, don’t forget to hit the LIKE button. To get more detailed knowledge on sales management and planning, subscribe to our channel and share this video with your friends and loved ones. Share your views or any query in the comment section below!
Till then, watch the other helpful videos on the channel and a few of the videos are linked below:
01. Become a Values-Based Leader | Harry Kraemer
02. 5 Steps to Success Mastery | Rory Peters | Part-2
03. Effective Sales Communication and Sales Skills with Catherine Molloy
Find more sales pro advice by connecting with us:
Sales Professional Interviews:
#Leanprinciples #salesmanagement #salesprocess