– 3 Series Gran Limousine’s wheelbase is 110mm longer than the standard car
– The 3 Series is available in two variants – Luxury Line and M Sport
– It is powered by a pair of 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines
– The petrol engine makes 258PS while diesel is good for 190PS of power
– The M Sport variant gets sporty 18-inch alloy wheels and sharper bumpers
The BMW 3 Series has always been known as a sports sedan. Great from behind the wheel but as a family car it left a lot to be desired. It wasn’t as spacious as competition and even the driving dynamics were tilted more towards corner carving than comfort. So it never appealed to families or to people who are mostly chauffeur driven. Well now BMW has an answer, say hello to the BMW 3 Series Gran limousine. So generally with the 3 series, Sports comes first and then Comfort but with the Gran Limousine, BMW is trying to find a fine balance.
Rear seat is where BMW have concentrated on as you get more knee room at the back and it also gets additional features to pamper you. Engine options are the same as the standard 3 Series. It is either powered by a 2.0-litre 258PS turbo-petrol motor or a similar capacity 190PS diesel engine. While the petrol version comes in both Luxury Line and M Sport variants, the diesel is only available in the Luxury Line variant.
01:39 Rear Seat Comfort
02:42 Front Seat Experience And Features
04:35 Ride Quality
06:50 After Thoughts
For more details and video reviews of the latest bikes, do subscribe to ZigWheels: 2
#BMW3SeriesGranLimo #3Series #ZigWheels