DoNotAge.org 10% Discount Code: MYNMN ( )
Renue by Science 10% Discount Code: MYNMN ( )
I hope you enjoy my content and find it interesting or informative, hopefully both, if so, please consider supporting the channel by signing up to the one you prefer:
*Buy me a Kofi: t
My Current Anti-Aging Protocol:
• 1.5 grams of NMN
• 1.5 grams of Trans-resveratrol
• 1.5 grams of Berberine
• 2 grams of TM
• 5,000 IU (International Units) of vitamin D3
• 120 mcg (micrograms) of vitamin K2 (Mk 7)
• 250mg Magnesium (L-Threonate)
• 200mg high molecular weight hyaluronic acid
• 2,400mg of Fisetin a day, but only on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each month
• 2,400mg of Quercetin a day, but only on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each month
Over the decades a variety of hazards attack our cells, including toxins and radiation. Add to this that our cells have a limited lifespan, in that they can only divide about 50 times, and their telomeres shortening with each division. When a cell has reached the end of its useful life, it is programmed to self-destruct using a process called apoptosis. Unfortunately, some of these non-functional cells refuse to commit suicide. The body’s immune system tries to clear out these zombie cells, but our immune system weakens with age and cannot destroy these senescent cells. Senescent cells are not dead, but they do churn out buckets of pro-inflammatory compounds that are and released into surrounding tissue and our bloodstream.
Professor Judith Campisi, PhD, Buck Institute for Research on Aging said “If chemists can come up with drugs that can kill senescent cells in humans, we think this is going to revolutionize modern medicine.
No longer would you have a pill for your blood pressure and a pill for your glaucoma and a pill to stabilize your heart and a pill to improve your kidney function. You’d have a pill that would hit multiple problems that affect the elderly. It is very unlikely that these are drugs that you would have to take every day. Just when enough senescent cells had accumulated again.”
Dr. James L. Kirkland added “Senolytics have the potential to revolutionize medicine in the near future. The introduction of effective senolytics or other agents that target fundamental aging processes into clinical practice could be transformative. These drugs may be critical to increasing healthspan and delaying, preventing, or alleviating the multiple chronic diseases that account for the bulk of morbidity, mortality, and health costs in developed and developing societies.”
“Senolytics hold the potential to be a universal anti-aging treatment. Rather than preventing the diseases of aging one-by-one, a single medicine could potentially prevent or delay them all.
Dr. Kirkland identified a list of the most well-known senolytic compounds, including these listed below:
• Dasatinib (leukemia drug)
• Navitoclax (experimental anti-cancer drug)
• Piperlongumine (natural product of the fruit of the Long Pepper)
• Quercetin (natural product plant flavanol)
• FOXO4-DRI (cell penetrating peptide)
• Alvespimycin (semi-synthetic derivative of geldanamycin)
• Tanespimycin (a derivative of geldanamycin)
• Fisetin (natural product plant flavanol)
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain discount codes, which means that if you use the code, I will receive a small commission.
#SENOLYTICS #QUERCETIN #FISETIN