अजान-हनुमान चालीसा विवाद के बीच नासिक प्रशासन ने बड़ा फैसला लिया है. वहां लाउडस्पीकर पर हनुमान चालीसा या भजन बजाने के लिए परमिशन लेनी होगी. यह भी कहा गया है कि अजान से पहले और बाद में 15 मिनट के भीतर इसकी अनुमति नहीं होगी. मस्जिद के 100 मीटर के दायरे में इसकी इजाजत नहीं होगी
MVA Alliance Suspended
ShivSena Congress MVA Alliance Crisis
On the Other Hand State BJP president Chandrakant Patil called on Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) president Raj Thackeray at his residence , fueling speculation of a possible tie-up between the two parties for the upcoming Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections slated to be held next year
Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar today met with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the latter’s residence. During the meeting which lasted for about 50 minutes, the veteran politician raised concerns about the newly-formed Ministry of Cooperation and farmers’ issues, sources in the NCP said.
former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh and his family in a corruption case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackeray, today said that there will be a BJP government in Maharashtra by March next year. Rane made the remarks yesterday during his visit to Jaipur. He said that favourable changes will be visible in Maharashtra only after the BJP comes to power early next year.
Maharashtra: BJP will form government in the state in March, says Narayan Rane
Due to the statement of Rane, the stir in the politics of Maharashtra has intensified. Rane says the Bharatiya Janata Party government will be formed in Maharashtra in the month of March.
केन्द्रीय मंत्री नारायण राणे के बयान से महाराष्ट्र की राजनीति में हलचल तेज हो गई है. नारायण राणे का कहना है कि मार्च के महीने में महाराष्ट्र में भारतीय जनता पार्टी की सरकार बन जाएगी.
Former Maharashtra CM and Rane said that the BJP government will be formed in Maharashtra by March. On the other hand, NCP chief Sharad Power is reaching Delhi this afternoon after canceling all his programs along with Praful Patel. Fadnavis has also reached Delhi this morning
Maharashtra loudspeaker controversy, Maharashtra, loudspeaker Azan, azaan loudspeaker ban, loudspeaker Azan ban, no loudspeaker for Azaan, mosque loudspeakers, mosque loudspeaker ban, loudspeaker ban in mosque, loudspeaker controversy, loudspeaker, loudspeaker Azaan, mosque loudspeaker Ban Karnataka, Azan on loudspeakers, mosque loudspeaker, loudspeaker at mosque, permission to loudspeaker,loudspeaker permission Maharashtra
Raj Thackeray MNS Loudspeaker Azam Masjid
MNS Altimate to ShivSena
Bala saheb Thackeray
With the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections due soon and the arrest of the NCP minister and its Mumbai unit chief Nawab Malik throwing a setback to its communications wing, the party is now planning to appoint a working president for its unit in the state capital.
Suspended police officer Sachin Vaze appeared before the Chandiwal Commission saying that he had known former Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh since 1996 and had worked with him as well. Vaze shared that his relationship with Singh was that of a subordinate and a superior officer.
Union Minister Narayan Rane, who had courted controversy with his remarks against CM Thackeray, today said that there will be a BJP government in Maharashtra by March next year.
Uddhav Sarkaar Is In Trouble After Sharad Pawar Praises PM Modi.
Uddhav Thackeray’s Government In Danger, 25 Shiv Sena MLAs Will Join BJP? |
Union Minister of State Raosaheb Danve on Friday claimed that at least 25 disgruntled MLAs of the ruling Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) coalition in Maharashtra were ready to boycott the ongoing Budget session of the state legislature.
#RaosahebDanve #MVAGovernment #UddhavThackeray #ShivSena #SharadPawar #MahaVikasAghadi #JinuGroupsServices
Main Point Cover In Video:-
1. NCP President Sharad Pawar is playing a big game with CM Uddhav Thackeray and Shiv Sena to pull Congress out of MVA alliance
3. Congress leaders are angry with Shiv Sena for not sending invitation to Congress leaders in Aurangabad program of Environment Minister Aditya Thackeray
4. Mumbai Congress leaders have written to Sonia Gandhi, requesting her to leave the alliance with Shiv Sena
5. Many types of corruption have been exposed in Uddhav government – Uddhav Thackeray and Shiv Sena leaders are stuck in land scam, power scam etc.
6. There have also been many revelations about the land scam between Uddhav Thackeray’s wife Rashmi Thackeray and Anvay Naik.
7. Congress to decide to exit MVA alliance soon
8. Congress will resign from MVA alliance
9. BJP will form government in Maharashtra in the coming two-three months by dropping Uddhav Govt
10. Leaders of Maharashtra Congress like Ashok Chavan, Sanjay Nirupam, Milan Deora can rebel from the party
11. In NCP, a lot of discord has arisen between Ajit Pawar and Sharad Pawar
12. Ajit Pawar may leave the NCP with 12 to 15 MLAs and join BJP