?Edureka Data Warehousing Certification Training:
This Edureka video on OLTP vs OLAP will help you to understand the comparison between the OLAP and OLTP based on different parameters and also the key differences between them. This video deals with the following concepts.
What is OLAP?
Examples of OLAP
Advantages of OLAP
Disadvantages of OLAP
What is OLTP?
Examples of OLTP
Advantages of OLTP
Disadvantages of OLTP
OLAP vs OLTP
For more details on available courses, please check out Edureka Website:
?Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above:
#edureka #edurekaDataWarehousing #olapvsoltp #whatisolap #whatisoltp #DataWarehouseTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 10 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will have to undergo a 2-hour LIVE Practical Exam based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course:
Edureka’s Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Course, will introduce participants to create and work with leading ETL & BI tools like:
1. Talend 5.x to create, execute, monitor and schedule ETL processes. It will cover concepts around Data Replication, Migration and Integration Operations
2. Tableau 9.x for data visualization to see how easy and reliable data visualization can become for representation with dashboards
3. Data Modeling tool ERwin r9 to create a Data Warehouse or Data Mart
Who should go for this course?
The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Data warehousing enthusiasts
2. Analytics Managers
3. Data Modelers
4. ETL Developers and BI Developers
Why learn Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence?
All the successful companies have been investing large sums of money in business intelligence and data warehousing tools and technologies. Up-to-date, accurate and integrated information about their supply chain, products and customers are critical for their success.
With the advent of Mobile, Social and Cloud platform, today’s business intelligence tools have evolved and can be categorized into five areas, including databases, extraction transformation and load (ETL) tools, data quality tools, reporting tools and statistical analysis tools. This course will provide a strong foundation around Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence fundamentals and sophisticated tools like Talend, Tableau and ERwin.
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
Got a question on the topic? Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: +91-9606058406 / US: 1833-855-5775 (toll-free).