Are you looking for the best work from home tools to boost the productivity of your remote team? Watch this video and learn the top five productivity tools that will help your teams to smash the targets. Head to to check out NetHunt CRM, that upgrades your Gmail to a productivity hub, putting everything you need, deals with pipelines, reports and email campaigns in your existing inbox.
Top five WFH tools for remote teams, according to NetHunt:
1. NetHunt CRM, a powerful Gmail CRM with LinkedIn integration
2. Trello, a comprehensive project management tool
3. Slack, a slick communication platform
4. Google Drive, a hearty file storage space
5. Headspace, a totally zen meditation app
Use these productivity apps to get it together when you are not together!
Find more productivity tips over at our blog:
– Do More With Less: 5 Ways to Automate Your Sales
– 10 Productivity Producing Chrome Extensions
– Better Together: Five Simple Steps to Gmail Groups
– Less Input, More Output: 5 New Productivity Features in Gmail
00:26 Five productivity apps to help your remote teams smash the targets
00:38 A powerful CRM system – NetHunt CRM overview
01:39 A comprehensive project management tool – Trello overview
02:06 A slick communication platform – Slack overview
02:45 A hearty file storage space – Google Drive overview
03:30 A totally zen meditation app – Headspace overview
—————————–About NetHunt CRM——————————–
NetHunt is a fully-fledged CRM, designed for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized businesses grow better, grow happier.
NetHunt operates as a CRM and productivity tool inside Gmail, integrated with LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, and covers a full set of features to manage leads, nurture customer relationships, monitor sales pipelines, and close deals faster.
Our customers use NetHunt to get jobs done:
– To organise client and lead databases.
– To capture leads with LinkedIn integration.
– To sync their Gmail activity with CRM and track sales processes.
– To sync their sales funnel with CRM stages, statuses, and tags.
– To manage individual and team tasks.
– To schedule follow-ups, bulk email campaigns, newsletters, and other types of communication with customers.
– To integrate NetHunt with other apps that they use every day.
– To store and access every moment of customer interaction with their sales team.
– To remind them about important calls, meetings, follow-ups.
– To monitor sales metrics and improve sales performance.
– To sync activities between sales, marketing, and support departments.
– To never miss a potential lead.
Sign up to our 14-day free trial. It only takes a few seconds!
If you found this video useful, subscribe to our channel and you’ll be treated to fresh content from the NetHunt sales and marketing teams to help grow your sales, finetune your marketing, brush up on your customer support, and learn about customer relationship management.
#WorkFromHome #productivitytips #NetHuntCRM