1. Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest coughing, it can also be used as anti-asthmatic.
2. Quercetin has anticancer activity, inhibits PI3-kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP Kinase activity, reduces cancer cell
growth via type II estrogen receptors.
3. Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells.
4. Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body.
5. Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction.
6. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis.
Visit us www.acebiot.com to see more.