SimpliPhi Power manufactures safe, reliable, non-toxic lithium ferro phosphate batteries that save customers money, provide resilient back-up power, and integrate seamlessly with renewables, both on and off grid. Demonstrating to customers how SimpliPhi products meet their different objectives, communicating the benefits, and crafting a compelling pitch will help you accelerate your sales and create many more satisfied customers.
This free installer training covers:
– Battery chemistry, form factor and manufacturing quality: why it matters
– Understanding and comparing product specifications (‘spec sheets’)
– Levelized cost of energy (LCOE) and what it means for customers in a financial analysis
– SimpliPhi Power’s value proposition vs. competitors
– Choosing and sizing the right SimpliPhi products and integrated systems for a project
– SimpliPhi product availability and distribution
– Understanding building/electrical code and local inspection requirements
– Product warranties and ongoing support
As we all hunker down and practice social distancing, our SimpliPhi Elite IQ Installer Training Program keeps you up to date with the latest in energy storage technology, applications and integration requirements for critical back-up and daily savings by offering a series of FREE online webinars and trainings.
Check out the latest schedule at: /