It was developed by: Mark Morton, Gillian Dabrowski, and Amna Idrees (all staff members at the the University of Waterloo).
The session does the following:
1. Provides examples of use-cases for Augmented Reality
2. Provides examples of use-cases for Virtual Reality
3. Identifies affordances that Extended Reality Technologies can provide in Higher Education
4. Identifies challenges to expanding the deployment of XR technologies at universities
5. Proposes strategies to assist with the deployment of XR technologies at universities
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org