Is standing out in sales easier said than done? Not with some cool tech to help you out! In this episode, Julie shares three easy strategies to really differentiate as a sales professional and, of course, all the smart apps you’ll need to help you!
Merit’s Top Three Faves:
• If your clients aren’t organised, it’s your job to make your processes as easy as possible.
• Connect personally, even when you can’t connect in person. Start with sending a video message instead of an email
• Many of us ask prospects what went wrong when we lose a deal, but it’s just as important to ask what made us GET the deal!
Julie’s Top Three Faves:
• Yes, the product matters in sales, but the process is just as important
• We all love an email, but in this virtual world, video is where it’s at. Connect more personally by using video messaging
• Magical Meeting Minutes. Thank me later!
Smarter Sales Soundbites:
“The more someone SEES you, the more they will trust you. Put a photo in your correspondence.”
“If you really want to differentiate, being easy to work with is essential for the client.”
“No one will trust you if you have a messy briefcase.”
Cool Tools Referenced in this Episode:
Find us at:
Contact us at:
Connect with us on LinkedIn…