There are a lot of things to do and see at a woodworking show. This will give you an idea of what to expect at a woodworking show. From sales and demonstrations to used and new tools, there’s something for everyone. My favourite part is talking to the tool companies directly to ask my questions and get advice you can’t get anywhere else.
– Dust Collection Fundamentals Video –
– Rob Cosman on YouTube (hand tools) –
– Fuji Spray HVLP Semi-PRO 2 –
– SawStop Table Saws –
– Mike Davies 12-Piece Carving Set with Instructions –
– Trend Air Shield Pro Dust Protection –
– Longmill Bench Top CNC –
Thank you to Gina Downes at Oak Leaf Productions for hosting the Toronto Woodworking Show and allowing us to record the experience.
See tools we use in our workshop and the tools we recommend:
For more woodworking knowledge or to contact us directly, visit our website
Hosted by Scott Bennett, owner of Wooden It Be Nice – Custom Woodworking in Brooklin, Ontario
#woodworkingshow #woodworking #Toronto